We got the materials from 1+1+1=1
|Taa-daaa, we have finished the Tea-dyed Bear|
Benn The BOY had done some of the coloring and connecting the dots, but not finished them all yet.
We try to do it, as he like. Whenever he wanted to, how much he wanted to do.
Today, we're making a Bear craft from things that we can find in the house.
|The funnest part of this project is tearing off the tissues into pieces, and scatter them all over the floor|
- A Bear printout
- Some pieces of toilet papers / tissues
- Leftover tea bag from your tea time
- Some pieces of Black n white paper
- Prepare some tea-dyed tissues, 6 hours or 1 day before (so there will be enough time to make them dry after you sprinkled the tea liquid into them).
- Print the Bear's picture on a piece of A4 paper.
- When the tissues are ready, then we can start the project.
- Tear off the tissues into small pieces, it's okay if it's wrinkled, it will make the fur look even better.
- Put some glue on the Bear's pictures (doesn't need to be thick, as long as it can hold the pieces of tissues) until all get covered.
- Cut spme black papers, shape it like the bear's nose and eyes, and white papers for the bear's ears.
- Stick the paper cuts on the bear's head, to give highlights on the nose, ears, and eyes.
- Rest it for a while to let it dry.
- Now The Tea-dyed Bear is done :)